The sectional tanks consist of an outershell, manufactured from galvanized steel plates, and an inner lining made from non-toxic, food grade PVC. This is an easily transported tank, ideal for remote areas. The sectional tank is used in conjunction with the Hydrex modular tank stand system, allowing for various height and volume combinations.
Features of the tank are :
- Water does not come into contact with the outer shell.
- Life expectancy 30 years
- The inner PVC liner is not expose to the UV rays of the sun, and thus has a life expectancy of about 20 years
- The lining is not affected by brackish or acid water
- The tanks are relatively light in weight
- Collapsible for easy transport. Shipping volume equals approximately 10 % of the tanks size